SwiftMD is a 24/7 telemedicine service providing convenient access to high-quality physicians by phone or videoconference, usually within 30 minutes.
- Consult fee is 100% shared
- Unlimited Visits
- 24/7/365 Availability
- Inclusive for Spouse and Children
What support does telemedicine give me?
- Treatment for Minor Illnesses and Injuries: The doctors at Swift MD can provide non-emergency treatment for common, minor health issues such as fever, flu, sinusitis, and urinary tract infections.
- Prescription Services: If medically appropriate, doctors can prescribe short-term, non-DEA-controlled medications that can be picked up from the member’s preferred local pharmacy.
- Avoiding Unnecessary ER and Urgent Care Visits: SwiftMD aims to provide an alternative to emergency room and urgent care visits, which can be costly and time-consuming.
- No Visit Fees: Members don’t have to pay additional fees when using this service.
To activate SwiftMD, individuals can follow these steps:
- Download the SwiftMD app or go to swiftmd.com.
- Click “Getting Started” on the top banner and then select the “Login” hyperlink.
- Under the “Member Assistance” header on the login page, click the “Get Started” button.
- Enter the required information and use the provided Group passcode, which, in this case, is “NETWELL.”
- After submitting this information, an activation email will be sent to set up your password and access your SwiftMD account.
- From there, you can schedule a consultation with a doctor through video conferencing or by uploading photos of visible symptoms.
- Visit notes can be viewed or downloaded from your account and shared with your regular doctor(s).
It’s simple and you are already a member! Questions? Call SwiftMD at 833-794-3863.
It’s important to note that SwiftMD operates within state regulations and is not owned or operated by netWell but is made available to netWell members by SwiftMD.